Professor Gerard Goggin plenary address given at the National Conference of the Cultural Studies Association of Australasia “A Scholarly Affair”. Introduced by Katrina Schlunke.
Latest News & Events
- Activism @ the Margins Conference: Stories of Resistance, Survival and Social Change
- Call for EOI: School of Indigenous Australian Studies Postgraduate Scholarships
- The Global Undergraduate Awards – seeking judges
- Call for Papers: Fan Studies Network Australasia Conference
- Kerryn Drysdale: Championing collective responses in the intersection of health promotion and harm reduction for gay and bisexual men who use crystal methamphetamine