CSAA Travel Bursaries ($500)
We are delighted to announce that the CSAA will be awarding small bursaries to help support the travel costs of Postgraduate CSAA members attending the 2017 CSAA Conference, “Cultures of Capitalism” (6-8 December at Massey University’s Wellington Campus).
At this stage, we anticipate awarding four $500 bursaries, but this may change depending on the number of applications received.
The Conference is the premiere CSAA event each year and offers Postgraduate members in particular a terrific opportunity to engage with, and contribute to up-to-date debates in the field as well as build networks among their local, national, and international peers.
To be eligible for a CSAA Travel Bursary, you must:
- be presenting a paper at the 2017 CSAA Conference;
- be a currently enrolled postgraduate student;
- have paid your conference registration.
- forward your paper acceptance and proof of paid registration;
- include a short (1-2 paragraph) statement that includes your enrolled institution and your city of departure, alongside a very brief indication of how the $500 will assist you.
All CSAA postgraduate members are encouraged to apply, particularly those travelling greater distances and for whom travel costs will be higher.
Applications will be assessed by a panel comprised of CSAA Executive members, including Dr Kelly McWilliam (CSAA President); Dr Jess Carniel (CSAA Secretary); and Dr Holly Randell-Moon (CSAA Treasurer and member of the Conference Organising Committee).
Applications close midnight (AEST) Friday 13 October 2017. Entries and questions can be directed to email@example.com