The Charles Sturt University Higher Degree Research Scholarship Round is now open and The School of Indigenous Australian Studies is currently calling for EOI for postgraduate study.
The round includes scholarship opportunities for both domestic and international applicants, and is open to candidates commencing in 2020 as well as those currently enrolled in a Higher Degree by Research Program.
These scholarships are highly competitive and are awarded on the basis of academic merit; past research achievements and/or professional experience; alignment with Charles Sturt’s Research Narrative; and the quality of the research proposal.
Applications for the international scholarships will close at 5pm (AEST), on Friday, 30 August, 2019 and for domestic scholarships will close at 5pm (AEDT) on Friday, 31 October 2019.
If you have any queries about applying for scholarships please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The staff at the School of Indigenous Australian Studies have a diverse research range of expertise and interests and can supervise Higher Degree Research students in the following areas:
· Indigenous and Indigenist research methodologies;
· Racial stereotyping and news media;
· Online pedagogies;
· Social memories and oral histories;
· Western and Indigenous knowledge systems in Science education;
· Reviving Indigenous Cultures and Knowledges;
· Traditional Indigenous Ecological Knowledges;
· Co-construction of social and ecological knowledges;
· Barriers to self-determination for Aboriginal business owners and operators.